Up until now, I have had a very odd way of writing reviews (I guess). I have tried doing a spotlight format where I highlight some of the interesting areas of an RPG book as I read through it, essentially going through my read of the book with the people who read the blog. I have kind of started to dislike this style and will be moving away from it. In light of that information, my current spotlight on L5R Enemies of the Empire is going to be changed into a standard Review of the book over at Stargazer's World. I may end up talking more about the book, after the review, here, on my blog, but the full review of the book is going to be the first thing you see from here on out. I think that is just about the only way I am ever going to get through all of the material that is piling up here on my end. Stay tuned for when my review of Enemies of the Empire comes out some time this week, or maybe next.
- RPG Blog Carnival - Going Old School... Help!
- The very long awaited Tokyo Game Show Post Pt. 1
- Using Google+ Circles for Play by Post Style Game
- Where the Hell Are We? - Fallout 3, One Page Dungeons, Sandbox World Design
- Warhammer 40,000 Retrospective - How my Hobby Died, and was Reborn
- Crimson Mystical Mages Goes Live!!
- Space Cowboy
- D is for Delightfully Dark and Dreary Dungeons of Doom... and Dragons
- Crimson Mystical Mages... Why aren't more people talking abou this?
- Guide to the Khopesh: The Versatile Crit Master